Saturday, January 3, 2009

Trailer Trash (Before the makeover)

The Hallway
Kitchen

Frontroom

Dayne's personal favorite-the bathroom. Yes, that is a piece of ag-bag covering the the shower wall and yes, the walls really were that yellow.

Caution: After reading this you may the sudden urge to go purchase a 1978 single wide trailer (I will not be held responsible) Oh the joys of living in a single wide trailer that was manufactured before you were even thought of. This is my list of the best reasons to live in one.
  1. It gets your creative juices flowing: it is so much fun trying to find ways to store everything from a trailer full of wedding gifts, to food storage, to now making room for a baby.
  2. I get to play hide and seek often: did I mention it is hide and seek with the mice? I want you to know that I have won! I found where they were coming in at and stuffed every potential hole with steal wool. (It wasn't until after one game where I found a whole nest of baby ones hiding in the stuffing of my brand new slippers however)

4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I am glad that you decided to blog! It is very addicting though! I am excited to see the finsih product to your trailer pictures, and I am even more excited to see that baby! I think we are only a month apart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have puked! You are a better woman that me! Congrats on having a girl. You're gonna love it! Are you feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! You are brave! It does make me want a trailer, strangely enough! Hope you are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dayne and Megan! This is your cousin Tiffany that you met yesterday at Grandma and Grandpa's place. It was so good meeting you...you two are so cute! We love your pics of your home; living in a cozy home is tons of fun when it's just the two of you, REALLY, I'm not lying! Your tum is so cute, and your baby is going to be adorable! Feel free to check out our blog and comment anytime! Take care!! :) Tiff, Berny, and Oni

    ReplyDelete