Monday, July 13, 2009

Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy

Pure delight

Totally loving it

Still thinking...

Trying to decide if she likes it or not
I borrowed this kigh tech little chair from my mom. It vibrates, bounces, and has this attachment that lights up, plays music, makes noises, and has blows bubbles that make the fish and starfish move. At first I took the attachment off because she didn't seem that interested and just liked the vibration and then a couple weeks later I put the attachment on and she LOVED it! At first she wasn't quite sure about it but then she really got into it.



5 comments:

  1. Megan She is so friggin cute! And you're such a cute lil mom! Miss ya duh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't looked at your blog in a while! I've missed out! Alli's room looks great! I have so many things I want to make for my girl's rooms, I just need to get to it! Alli is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that smile--what a cutie. Her bedroom looks great. Sounds like everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan, she is seriously the cutest.

    ReplyDelete